This one day course provides an introduction to hypnotherapy and is suitable for:
• anyone has an interest in hypnosis and wants to find out more;
• anyone who may be considering training in hypnotherapy and wants a 'taster' day;
• anyone who wants to learn the basics of hypnotherapy for their own use, or;
• therapists who may be interested in adding an additional skill.
We will be working in a small group of no more than 6 people which will ensure that attention can be given to individuals. The course will contain practical elements, and by the end of the day you will:
• Learn what hypnosis is and isn't;
• Learn how to structure a basic hypnotherapy session;
• Learn how to safely take someone into and out of a hypnotic trance, and the signs that will indicate that they are hypnotised;
• Learn some basic techniques to use during hypnotherapy;
• Experience a group hypnosis session.
... and more.
The course opens at 9.30am for a 10am start. Based in a friendly, welcoming clinic in Skipton town centre. (Craven Clinic). 6 hrs of tuition and practice with notes included. Lunch provided at cafe next door. Refreshments included.
£129 - early bird discount £99 if booking before September 28th.
For booking information, please contact John Taylor, 01756 761604 / 07407 193395